Bespoke Technical Training
So you are looking at either upgrading your skills or adding data cabling installation and testing to your skillset or a change in career. Well look no further we can deliver bespoke training based around the C&G 3667.
Our courses are 70% hands on practical so you gain maximum hands on training some of the roles you can do when you complete the course with us are as follows:
- Network cabling installation Engineer
- Fibre Optic Splicing & Testing
- Telecoms Cable Engineer
Throughout training all instruction is delivered by industry leading engineers and consultants, you will learn the correct procedures for installations and testing for the following:
- Fibre optic cable systems
- Cat5e, Cat 6 & Cat 6A
- Telephone wiring internal and external.
- Coaxial terminations.
- Use level 3 and 4 testers for channel and permanent link.
- Verify copper and fibre test results.
- Use copper and fibre continuity testers.
- Use tone and probe for trouble shooting copper cables.
- Troubleshoot and identify network issues.
- Compile copper and fibre optic test results.
- Certify network testing, OTDR & ILM.
- Correctly install communications cabling.
- Carry out cabling site surveys and estimate costs.
FREE In-House Training*